• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery tomorrow woop woop

Mikaela

Hi All tomorrow i will start my new life gastric bypass ere i come thanks to all off u that have been helping me along my way i gotta be at the hospital for 630 and the surgeon starts at 8 I'm second on the list so around 11 i will be going I'n thanks to all that has listened bless u all mikaela soon to be the real me x

Hi All tomorrow i will start my new life gastric bypass ere i come thanks to all off u that have been helping me along my way i gotta be at the hospital for 630 and the surgeon starts at 8 I'm second on the list so around 11 i will be going I'n thanks to all that has listened bless u all mikaela soon to be the real me x
woohoo good luck Mikaela :) xxx

Yay!!! Will be thinking if you. Good luck!!! Xxx

Good luck! Let us all know you are safe somehow!

God bless, and I wish you a speedy recovery <3

Good luck Hun xx

Good luck just think how great u will feel this time next year xxxxxxx

good luck

Back