• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi appointment finally come

TJR92

Hi I'm new here I've got my pre op bariatric surgery group information session on Thursday 4th February, I've been under tier 3 weight management dietician for a year and I've lost 3stone 11lbs.

I'm a 28 years old man, hoping I can finally get back to normality and start doing things I used to enjoy such as swimming and having a better choice of clothes oh and alot cheaper clothes and just generally having more energy.

Im in the UK

Hi I'm new here I've got my pre op bariatric surgery group information session on Thursday 4th February, I've been under tier 3 weight management dietician for a year and I've lost 3stone 11lbs.

I'm a 28 years old man, hoping I can finally get back to normality and start doing things I used to enjoy such as swimming and having a better choice of clothes oh and alot cheaper clothes and just generally having more energy.

Im in the UK
Hi and welcome, which Hospital are you under and which surgery are you hoping to have, I wish you luck for now and the futur, this site has lots of helpful advice and information however many of us, myself included, have our diaries in the bronze section which can’t be accessed until you have posted 100 times so keep on posting and you’ll soon be able to access them.

Hi I’ve gone through all the tiers and jumped through all the hoops and met the surgeon..... just waiting now for a date. It was meant to be last year but due to Covid everything has stopped ☹️🤷‍♀️☹️ When ever i ring they can’t give me any answers, which is totally understandable but very frustrating! So I’m sat on the fence waiting! Where abouts are in the country?

Back