• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Next step - approaching the finish line

terrilou

Woohoo! Fingers crossed. xx

fento01

I was thinking of a bigger blender to make meals then freeze them what with 4 kids it would be a lot easier to will have a snoop about thanks ladies xx

I found some really handy weaning trays in tesco baby section. It's similar to an ice cube tray but with bigger sections that lift out of the tray and have individual lids. Really handy for freezing stuff :)

princess4d4

I bought loads of little plastic tubs with lids and just pureed left overs and put in them to freeze

poppsicles

I've got some tubs but they are more takeaway size tubs so will be useless really it's just really hard get my head round the ice cube size portion sounds really odd ha x

princess4d4

Happy to pass some of mine on if needed I bought masses lol saving maybe half dozen for the grandkids though

poppsicles

Just ordered 10 small boxes and my blender :) just need this bloody appointment hurry up now looks like I'm goin av to do pre op assess again as they only valid for 3 months if I'm correct?

Madcatwoman

At UHNS they are valid for 6 months except for the MRSA/Staph carrier screen swabs - they are valid for 8 weeks. I had to do mine again. Also the blood group has to be done no more than 6 days before the op, not sure how they arrange that as I work there so I just popped down to the clinic a few days before. They should explain it all to you but I made sure I went down and got my swabs done again and I took them back to the lab myself!!!

poppsicles

Yes they said got go in for bloods up to 5 days b4 op just walk in to pre ams n they do it I thought it was 3 months so I'm ok then for a bit thanks Hun x