• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everyone. Any Dolan park patients? I'm so Friggen excited

SheWolf

Hi everyone. :hugs:
So I posted on here last year when I was looking to have my gastric surgery nhs funded with the Luton and Dunstable hospital. The wait just got tedious and over a year later I'm now bigger than ever so I Cut off that idea and I've gone Private.
My surgery date is May 22nd. I'm so excited but now starting to get Nervous. Is anyone else waiting for their date? Anyone want to share their story with me? I can't wait to hear from people and be enlightened, I don't know anyone who's had a band.
Really excited to hear back from some of you :) xxx

Hi everyone. :hugs:
So I posted on here last year when I was looking to have my gastric surgery nhs funded with the Luton and Dunstable hospital. The wait just got tedious and over a year later I'm now bigger than ever so I Cut off that idea and I've gone Private.
My surgery date is May 22nd. I'm so excited but now starting to get Nervous. Is anyone else waiting for their date? Anyone want to share their story with me? I can't wait to hear from people and be enlightened, I don't know anyone who's had a band.
Really excited to hear back from some of you :) xxx
Hi
I'm booked in for a bypass on the same day as you

Back