• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone i am back

purrdreamz

Hi all
Hope you are all keeping well.
I am home at last after a few rough days with reactions to the meds, firstly to the morphene and then to my own meds, but i am here now still in a bit of pain but getting there.

I can't thank Tracy (Tyraboots) enough for all her support and coming to see me, by the way she is looking great. THANK YOU TRACY.

I better get on a start a diary so you can all see my story.
Thank you everyone for your support and advice.

Love to all Wendy

Welcome back Wendy sorry to hear u had a rough time and ur still in pain, hope that eases up soon.. Hope u rest up and take it easy, take care luv Roch x

Welcome back Wendy , hope you have a speedy recovery from now on xx

welcome back wendy.
glad your feeling a bit better.

Welcome back Wendy, sorry to hear you had a bit of a rough time, here's hoping your recovery is smooth and painfree from now on, take care and rest up as much as you can xxxxxxxx

Welcome back Wendy, hope the pain eases soon and looking forward to hearing all about your journey!

Big thanks to Tyraboots for looking after you from all of us, so nice to have a friend who's been there i'm thinking... Looking forward to hearing from Tyraboots soon too xx

Well done Wendy. Glad you're back home. Relax now and get better soon x

Welcome back Wendy, sorry to hear you had a tough old time of it, good to hear you are hope and I hope you are feeling better soon.:hug99:

Welcome back hun, wishing you a painfree recovery from now on.:)

Hi Wendy,wishing you a speedy recovery and take it easy,bet you're soooo glad to be home x

Good to see you back Wendy, sorry to hear you have had a tough time. I have just been reading how well Tracey is doing with her weight loss I bet she is looking great.

Back