• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre opp

helen mellons

Hi all well had my first pre opp yesterday all went fine. Then i spoke to tracy in easybook and was told i am looking 2nd week april for my opp .I was gutted my son gets married may 1st si if this is the case have waited all this time and will have to delay my opp. I have my second pre opp tonight and should get a date confirmed ? i just hope it is sooner than tracy said. My letter gave the time of 5.35 for my secon pre op tonight but was told that it is actually 6.30 and my letters have wrong times on them . I would also like to thank all the ladies at the meeting on fri and for shareing their experiences it was a great help. Thank you :)

Chill women you will be fine, at least you wont have to get ya boobs out in front of me again :D or my boobs in front of my husband lol he thought all his birthdays had come at once yesterday when he walked in :D(you was only looking at my bargain asda bra):D just remember if you cant get the date you want just pull the BJ out the bag :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Text or ring me when you come out the hospital or just come over for coffee when you get back :D

Good Luck and if all fails just tell him to put us both in for the same date and all will be good :)

Good Luck for tonight hope you get the dates you want, will see you when you get back, the kettle will be on ;)

Hi all well had my first pre opp yesterday all went fine. Then i spoke to tracy in easybook and was told i am looking 2nd week april for my opp .I was gutted my son gets married may 1st si if this is the case have waited all this time and will have to delay my opp. I have my second pre opp tonight and should get a date confirmed ? i just hope it is sooner than tracy said. My letter gave the time of 5.35 for my secon pre op tonight but was told that it is actually 6.30 and my letters have wrong times on them . I would also like to thank all the ladies at the meeting on fri and for shareing their experiences it was a great help. Thank you :)

ahemmmmmmm, and gents :rolleyes:

hope you get the dates sooner rather than later, keep us informed.

I'd have popped in for a chat if i'd known you was there that late Helen, i've been over the Manor with himself this afternoon but left there about 5.45

Good luck and keep us posted xx

Helen how long were you there for on Tuesday?
I've got the dentist on the same day as my 1st pre-op (it never rains but it pours) and was wondering if i can do both
pre-op late morning
dentist later afternoon

Any news hun???

xxxxxxxxxx

God this women keeps disappearing she got 7th April whoop whoop

Cooking hell! It will be July by the time i get mine done and we got an 11th birthday on the 14th July... grrrr

On a brighter note, the sun will be out, won't be far off school hols....

Way its going my 10 yr old will be starting secondary education lol xx

Congrats Helen, glad you never got your jugs out lol x

I was thinking the same Julie, they told me May but it looks like it may be June before I get done :cry:

Back