• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thank you

purrdreamz

I would like to say a huge thank you for all the well wishes and support from you all.
Anyone going to the Luton & Dunstable the team are great and my surgeon Mr Date is a wonderful man, i felt blessed to have him do my op. I am getting better day by day, so move up on the bench i am on my way.lol

THANK YOU ALL. Wendy. xx

its good to hear people saying what a great team they are. I meet my surgeon mr whitelaw on the 14th may.

i'll be at l&d on the 14th with my daughter, i'll look up at the wards and wish you well.

I know what you mean about mr date (he was my surgeon) lovely gentle man, and he never seems to go home, he's always there.

Good luck Charley, not that you will need it, you are in good hands. xx

Very true Sue, he even called on his day off to see i was ok.
He's a Lovely man.

i'll be at l&d on the 14th with my daughter, i'll look up at the wards and wish you well.

I know what you mean about mr date (he was my surgeon) lovely gentle man, and he never seems to go home, he's always there.

Thanks Sue but sadly I won't be on the wards, its my first appt with the surgeon and aneasthetist. Are you going to the obesity clinic or somewhere else? I will be there at 3. If you are there I might see you.

Back