• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Excited & Nervous to start my new life Friday!!

lesleyweb

needs more post
Hi everyone
not had any access at home to internet so not been keeping updated. I had my pre-op on monday which was great as it really put my mind at ease. (thanks carole for your txt).
I had lost 8lb on pre-op diet and all else seemed fine.
I am due to have surgery at 1pm friday (the beginning of the new me).
I will keep everyone updated cos should hopefully have internet sorted by then, but just want to thank everyone for support and friendship....especially to carole and nicole for taking there own time out for me.
xxx

Good luck xx

good luck on friday x

good luck lesley x

hey lesley anytime. remember if you feel up to going to preston give us a shout. good luck athough i dont think you will need it you are going to be in very good hands. well done on the 8lbs.
Oh how exciting is all this.
carole x

All the best for Friday Lesley, you will be frightened but afterwards you will be over the moon with yourself, so go for it gal!

just joined this site today and am having my consultation on 31st - good luck!

:welcome: to minis lucyanne ! best of luck for the 31st i hope all goes well for you.

liz x

Good luck for Friday Lesley:Dand welcome and good luck Lucy:D

Hiya Lesley, I wish you the best of luck for Friday. Will be thinking of you. I hope everything goes well and you have a fast and easy recovery (I did!).

Keep in touch so we know how you are getting on. When you are up to it would love to do lunch again. Or just water !!!

Nichole:):):):D:D:D;););)

Good luck for friday Lesley! Hope all goes smooth and you're back on here quickly :D

Good luck for friday, keep us posted x x x

Back