• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone..

:wave_cry: Morning Everyone.. I'm Mands and had my surgery at SRH on May 11th 2009..
My surgeon was Mr Peter Small and the surgery I had done was a LGB (Laprascopic Gastric Band).. Am afraid to say I havent been on the sister site in a few week due to a lot of problems and found this when I did log in this morning.. My journey hasn't been an easy one and am sure - like everyone else here.. we can all sympathise with each other and help and support each other.. which right now, I could really do with..
Hope to catch ya's soon.. feel free to add me to your friends if you'd like :D

Mands
xxxxxxx

Hello Mands,
I'm pre surgery and although I know I NEED something drastic, I'm still undecided as to which surgery to choose.
You've done so well so far, I'd love to add you as a friend to follow your progress.
hugs
Sandra x

Hi Mands, glad you found us. There is always someone here to offer support hun, so use it if you need it.

Sorry you havent had an easy time of things. Maybe when you feel up to it you could tell us what you have been through. people need to see the good and bad of WLS so they can make an informed decision about whether it is right for them.

Welcome to this amazing place, very friendly and helpful.

alright mands u know me already xxx

I remember you from the other site, did you not hold a beautfiful baby in your picture?

Welcome here, please take your shoes off and get comfy. Any stories are gladly received xxx

yes gals... am back.. lol.. found out about this seperate site when logged into MM's this morning..

had a few ups but a lot more downs - especially in the last 2 months or so.. to the point my health is suffering again.. and :eek:.. weight has managed to creep on despite me only now physically being able to eat twice a day.. not a huge amount - only 5lbs but its the same 5lbs.. I lose it and a bit.. and I get ill or feel crap/depressed and it comes back and it just wont go n leave for good.. bloody 'invaders'..

we live where the terribly bad floods were back in november (cumbria) and as a result - daughter was off school as it was shut (cockermouth was hit worst and that is where her school is) so had to try n keep her motivated and supported as she has mental and behavioural problems too, help her through her mock exams upon school re-opening.. OH is depressed and has some good but mainly had very bad days to the point am left to do everything and then some.. eldest was going through a rough time with her pregnancy (beautiful little boy born dec 7th) so was trying to help her and support her n her fiance and help them with the other 2 children as well as support her fiance through court for access to his son from previous.. just to give you a glimpse of what have been coping with..

I know the small weight increase is more to do with the terrible fluid retention I've been suffering due to the weather really playing up my osteo (blog should still be available on MM's if anyone wants a read to catch up on background) and this has put me in a major downer lately..
I have been exercising as and when I can but it isnt enough and I feel a failure.. feel like not only have I failed Mr Small - but myself too..

and worst of all.. feel like I have failed my family... :cry:

really need a kick up the butt or some heavy duty support right now and with New Year fast approaching - I dont want how I feel.. to carry on any more..

((hugs to everyone))

Mands
xxxxxx

Back