• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone

burue

Hi
I just wanted to introduce myself I live in the Northeast near Middlesbrough and Im right at the beginning of my weight loss journey and the main thing that I keep hearing is that make sure you have a good support network so I thought id come and say hi. Ive recently attended a group seminar and was given my weight loss target. I have just received my 3 month appointment to meet the surgeon where ive been told that if i lose the 8kg we will be talking surgery dates. :) Ive got so much information whizzing through my mind at the moment and cant stop going online and looking at other peoples journeys. Is there anyone on here from the north east who attended a seminar at James cook at the end of October. If there is I would love to hear from you.
Well I just thought id say hi de hi to everyone and introduce myself.

xxxx

Hiya

I'm from hartlepool but I had a band private so sorry can't help much with anything else, but just wanted to say welcome and these boards are great for help and advice.

I'm sure there's someone else been posting lately they are waiting for surgery at north tees.

Also there is a thread for a coffee and catch up, last one was at darlington and one before was Durham. Join in they might do a one at Middlesborough next time.

x x x

Welcome. I am pretty much at the same stage as you, although the hospital here in Gloucestershire handles things differently. I am sure you will receive a lot of support here. Ines x

Thank you I cant pm you it says access denied maybe because im new. Whats the james cook group called and ill look u up and send a request x

the james cook university hospital. its a group just for peple who have had and considering surgery at the hospital x

I can only find one jcuh group to join but i dont think its the correct group and the other one is just the hospital page and i dont really want to post my full name on here xx

Id really like to meet everyone. Im going to the redcar meet in december as its in the evening when is everyone meeting up in darlo? X

Hi I live in Boro however my surgery has gone down the long road at Sunderland (hopefully Feb or March next year). Best of luck x

Back