• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everyone

Mattina

I was introduced to the site by IRJ although I have never met or spoken to him. It was via email by a family member.

I was looking forward to my surgery and was pleased that I had lost 17lbs so far. Only to have my surgery cancelled at the last minute.

Although I only have to wait two weeks, I would appreciate help to keep the diet going. I dont want to slip back into my old eating habits.

Hi Mattina,

I have just seen your post and have approved it.

Our automatic spam moderation software can be a bit aggressive at times...once you have a few posts done it will be okay.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you will make yourself at home.

Very sorry to hear your op has been cancelled as that is very stressful when you had yourself all prepared and was expecting it to take place.:hug99:

Hopefully you will not find the next two weeks dragging and that your op goes ahead this time.:fingerscrossed:

One day at a time Mattina....

Take each day as it comes but try to keep a positive mental attitude... Two weeks will fly past and you will be taking a seat on the losers bench xx

Hi All, anyone from Enfield, was it easy to get your op funded, my first appointment is tomorrow with Mr Sufi.
My doc says it's near impossible, i'll have a fight on my hands.

Hello good to see you on here xx

Back