• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone

purrdreamz

Hi all, i met a lovely lady today at the hospital who introduced me to this forum, i have had my 3rd appointment today and am now on the liquid diet as from tommorrow, boy is it going to be hard.
Love to hear from you all. I cant wait to have the surgery.

Wendy :)

Welcome Wendy, you'll love it here :)
Ooohhh, if you start the diet tomorrow does that mean your op is in the next few weeks?
Steph xx

Thank you

Thank you ladies for the welcome. I have been told i have to do the diet for a month i have to go back on the 22nd Dec, for another check up. Wish it was sooner.:)

Hi Wendy,

:welcome2:

Welcome to WLSurgery!

Good luck with your liquid diet be sure to let us know how you are getting on...the first few days are the hardest.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Wendy and welcome to WLSurgery.

Which hospital are you under? Good luck with the liquid diet. As mini said, the first couple of days are the hardest so make sure you come on here for support when you need it.

Hi wendy

Just to say good luck with your journey

Today is day 1 of my milk diet... i was absolutely dreading it, but ive done it drank loads and ate loads of sugar free ice pops but ive done it... So keep at it its not forever x

Delly x

Hi Ladies
Thank you all for your support, i have made i through the first day, not as hard as i thought it would be, i think i will lose all the weight running to the toilet LOL.

Hi wendy, welcome.
I had to do 4 week milk diet, i lost 1st 10lbs. This is a requirment at luton & dunstable.

Hi and welcome Wendy.
How's the liquid diet going?
Leanne x

Hi Wendy, welcome to the site, i am sure you will find it as informative and supportive as i have.

Which part of the country are you from? What hospital are you under and what operation are you having?

Sorry but someone will eventually ask all of that from you, usually we read it in the bit of info at the side of your name but i couldn't with you.......

Good luck with the milk diet, here's hoping you get a date when you go back before christmas xx

Hi Everyone
Well i am on my 3rd day now, and i am not to bad without the food, i am feeling so tired and weak at the moment and everyone around me seems to have food. Yesterday i went to a cat show as i breed and show cats and everywhere i looked there was people eating, but i was very good and stuck to it.
I am going to have the bypass, and having it done at the Luton & Dunstable.
Still finding my way round on the site, so will need to update my profile i think.
Hope you are all having a great weekend.
And not as hungry as i feel today.LOL
Wendy xx

Back