• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELLO EVERYONE

blueeyes

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on this board for quite some time now and have greatly enjoyed reading about everyone's journey to a healthier body and mind!

I thought it was about time I introduced myself. I've been (and still am) researching Gastric Bypass for some time and am hoping to go through with this operation eventually. I'm only at the beginning of the 'official route' to surgery and I'm learning to be very patient these days ;)

The support on this forum is phenomenal and so precious. The information provided first hand by all you post and pre oppers is invaluable. Thank you all!!

I'm going to keep this short and write a more extended 'about me' in the diaries section.

:sign0144:

Hi Blueeyes & welcome.
xx

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of wlsurgery.com

Hope you enjoy your journey with us and that the turbulence is not too arduous. The final destination is a wonderful place, i'll save you a place on the sundrenched beach xxx

Hi and welcome.

You will find us to be a friendly bunch, and if you have any questions, just shout up and you will get answers from people who have been there and worn the t-shirt.

Good luck with your journey, and I'm looking forward to following your progress x

Hiya blueyes , welcome and feel free to ask absolutely anything you like...xx

Hi Blueyes welcome.

I saw my consultant for the first time today armed with all the information I had read and the information from here and he was more than impressed.

It is a fab place to start your journey.:)

Hello and welcome to this fantastic place, where everyone is so helpful and friendly. It has become my second family and I love it lol. Any questions I am sure someone will be able to answer for you, they are all lovely on here xxxx

Hi Blueeyes welcome, i still need to start a diary, look forward to reding yours.

Thank you all! So sweet.

Back