• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone

chocolate moments

Just thought I would introduce myself as I have just joined,
I'm Claire from Sunderland, I am currently working my way
through the system to get my gastric bypass which I am very
excited about as it will change my life forever.
Come and say hi if you want to have a chat and look
forward to learning new things and making new friends xx;)

Hello and welcome too the forum, there are lots of ppl in here from the sunderland area. What stage u at with regards too your journey. all the best Julie xx

Hi Claire,

You hhave come to the right place to gather lots of info and to make some good friends also, if you have any questions even those little niggly ones that you dont think is worth mentioning please do we all have them. Good luck on your journey.

Hannah xx

Hi Claire and :welcome2: to WLS, You will get all the advice and information you want from here and loads of support too....Im not a Sunderland patient but we have a few on here who are so they will be able to give you more relevant info :D XX

All the very best to you Claire... wishing you a smooth journey with your bypass.. every good wish xxx

:welcome:Hi Claire hon. :welcome:

I'm going through Sunderland for the surgery. I've had the group seminar (September) and see the Bariatric Nurse and dietician on the 23rd December, so hopefully I'll get to see the surgeon in 6 months time!!! It sounds an awful long time but it is starting to pick up pace. There are many post-oppers on here who have been through Sunderland who are able to give handy tips and loads of advice about the op and what its like afterwards.

hiya hun - welcome to WLSurgery - good luck on your journey x

Hi claire,
welcome! ive not been long on here myself, i hoping to meet lots of interesting people and hear lots of succesful stories. i started this journey in feb 2010 that's when i attended the seminar at sunderland hospital. im now waiting for my date in which i have the bypass, but ive been told that it's about 4 months from now, it's slow but it will be worth it.
stay positive and good luck with your journey!

sue

Hi Claire

Welcome

It is a while ago I had my surgery but I am sure someone will be about soon to tell you how long it may take. i was lucky it too me a year from been refered to getting my bypass.

Good luck ask away any questions you have even if you think they are silly as someone will of been there before and no the answer

All the best

Jo
xx

Hi Claire and welcome xx

Hi Claire,

I am so please you joined, as I said yesterday its great on here everyone is so lovely & supportive.

Keep up the good work hun

xxx

hi

yeah I have found it very interesting reading all the posts
but still trying to find how to add my picture so people
can see who I am.
I hope you had fun doing all your shopping:eatdrink051:

Claire x

hello choccie moment, as I explained in the shout box that u have to have a minimum of 50 posts before you can do that . all the best - MeJulie xx

Best of luck to you Claire!

hi there

WOW I never expected such a big warm welcome so it
feels great thank you very much everyone.
Hopefully we can swap tips and stories and have a laugh or two
along the way. Thanks again.

Back