• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi to everyone

slimmerkay

I'm an oldie on minimins with my weight yo-yoing like crazy.

Today I have been referred for WLS so decided to introduce myself here.

I'm so excited and cannot wait to get things moving.

Going to set up a diary soon and look through some posts. Looking forward to making some good friends on here.

Hi karen and welcome... i only joined a few days ago to... i started my journey lasy year and im now awaiting my third appointment at sunderland.... hopefully going for the lapband... what about you? have you discussed it yet?... xx

Hi Karen and welcome to the other side of minis :)

Do you have any idea what surgery you want to go for and where you will be referred too? xx

hi karen
welcome and goodluck with your journey x
let us know abit more about the op you want and the area your in hun x

Good luck with your WLS Kay x Hope you enjoy it here

Hi ladies. No idea yet as to which surgery. Personally I think I would rather have a bypass but will defer to the expertise of the consultant.

I live in Lancashire but know someone here who has Gastric Band surgery last year and she was treated in Manchester.

Hi Karen, and welcome. I hope you have a smooth and enjoyable WLS experience like I have. :)

Hi Karen, welcome to the site.... :D I'm a newbie too, having just been refered to Sunderland... waiting for 1st appointment. Hope your wait isn't too long!

Cheers, Nova

Hello there and welcome to the site.:)

Hi Karen and welcome to the site. I have found it so helpful and friendly and full of really great advice, good luck with your wls journey, Marie.:welcome2:​

Back