• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone

JOSE

Six Month Post Op
Hi, I am a newbie to this site so would like to here from anyone with support about WLS. I have had a Gastric band fitted On 21st Sept last year and i am finding it increasingly difficult to find Recipes....food to enjoy and be able to eat and digest properly. So i need all the help i can get!! I haven't lost a lot of weight since I had the band fitted and am feeling very disappointed at the moment so HELP. XX

Hi Jose and welcome, there are a few band threads up and running with meal ideas, tips or just for support.

Look out for the blue lap band prefix x

Welcome Jose - you've come to the right place for help and support. As far as recipes are concerned, here are some recommendations I can make...

Recipes and advice for weight-loss surgery patients | Uncategorized | Bariatric Cookery and Carol's book: Return to Slender, which you can get on Amazon: Return to Slender After Weight-loss Surgery: Mouth-Watering Dishes to Nourish, Feed and Inspire You: Amazon.co.uk: Carol Bowen Ball: Books

Another good website for recipes: theworldaccordingtoeggface

If there's anything you want to know, just ask ! xx

If you have trouble digesting a lot, could it be your band is too tight at the moment?

Not a bander but feeling what your saying right now...

Best of luck to you. Our banders are fabulous and will point you in the right direction xxx

Wow, Thankyou to you all. Looks like I've come to the right place. And to Neen, Yes my band was too tight, I went to see my Nurse Wendy on Monday and she has taken some out....I can now eat Chicken and Fish which I couldn't digest before. Thankyou.

Hi Kate, Learning slowly how to find my way around this site. I must say it is really interesting!!

Back