• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

ssuez01

Hi
I have been reading posts for a while now and have finally booked to have a band fitted on 12th Sept. I have found this site so helpful.
My sister had a band fitted a few years ago and has successfully lost weight and maintaining it with fills and defills so she has been a big help to me in answering a lot of my questions. The other answers I have found here.
Cant believe how excited and nervous I feel at the same time. I am so ready for my new adventure.
Looking forward to hearing about everyone elses adventures too.
Susan :D

Hello and welcome !
Great to see another newbie! Have a good poke around to get use to the different post areas and topics im very sure others will seing by to say hi too!
Good luck in all you wish for

Thanks Los. Looks like we are due to be getting surgery about the same time. woohoo!!

Hi SSueZ01
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your coming operation, looking forward to hearing about your journey.

Hi Mandijayne
Congratulations on your band.

Hey Ssuez
Welcome I'm new here myself no surgery date yet so you're ahead of me. Hope pre-op is going well :)

Hi Susan,

Best of luck with your journey.

Sam

Hi. Thanks everyone. Just found this post again.

Getting so nervous now. Due to get my op on Friday Going to Belgium to get it done so fly out on Thursday back home on Sunday.

The hospital have been great and arrange everything. Taxi to and from airport and hotel for me and a friend for 3 nights hotel just one min from hospital so fine for friend to visit as I will be staying the night after op.

I have a couple of friends and a sister who have bands and all say how much it has helped them with their weight loss journeys

Looking forward to starting mine and reading about others on this site.

Good luck to everyone.

Susan ???

Hi. Thanks everyone. Just found this post again. Getting so nervous now. Due to get my op on Friday Going to Belgium to get it done so fly out on Thursday back home on Sunday. The hospital have been great and arrange everything. Taxi to and from airport and hotel for me and a friend for 3 nights hotel just one min from hospital so fine for friend to visit as I will be staying the night after op. I have a couple of friends and a sister who have bands and all say how much it has helped them with their weight loss journeys Looking forward to starting mine and reading about others on this site. Good luck to everyone. Susan

just wanting to wish you all the best of luck for you op! I can imagine it is a very exciting and nerve wracking time!

Keep us posted on how you get on!

Well got my gastric band fitted on Friday. Although I got out of the hospital yesterday (Saturday ) we stayed in a hotel. Looking forward to getting home today.

Well this is it. The start of a new journey in my life.

Susan. :). Xx

Back