• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone

scott.fiskel

I'm a newbie to this, I had my Band fitted in Sept 09 in total Ive lost 9 stone so Im happy with the results so far

Scott x

:) Hi Scott and welcome im also a Sunderland patient too as you already know, i just wanted to say welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your fantastic weight loss with banding.

well done !

Liz xxx

Wow thats a fantastic weight loss ... Well done and welcome :)

Thank you everyone, If someone said to me i would lose 9 stone two years ago i would laugh in there face, I am very happy with this I have a new life and made very good friends (Liz).

Thank you everyone, If someone said to me i would lose 9 stone two years ago i would laugh in there face, I am very happy with this I have a new life and made very good friends (Liz).

:) Aww Scott you have done brilliant you are a great insperation to other banders that will walk the path we have, and its also a honour to call you my friend too ;) xxx

Liz xx

Welcome scott! and Congrat's on your weightloss..
I look forward to joining you on the other side! :p

Welcome Scott, congrats on your weight loss. I saw you at the seminar last night and can say you look amazing too, well done :)

Hello Scott,
I have had a gastric band fitted in Nov 10th 2009 and Mr Small done mine his team have all been fantastic.
I have lost 1stone 7lbs with the help of the gastric band. Ilost 2 stone myself so altogether i ve lost 3 stones 7lbs. I was 19stone 7lbs and now weigh 16 stone my goal is 10stone by the time im 50 im now 47.

Lel :)

Hi Scott and :welcome2:to the forum, wow what an amazing loss well done :happy096:

Wow! Amazingly well done! I can only stand in awe at the willpower and determination shown by the banders on this site!

Well done all xxx

Back