• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everyone

angelicheart

AngelicHeart
hello sweet ppl,

Missed you all:cry:but i am back now and i fell sort of ok,the op went really well thank the lord.
Its been 3 weeks since the op and iam up and down, i walk in the morning for almost 15mgoing to school and back and the same in the afternoon. The diet is soft and pureed stage2 its hard work as i dont eat as much as i feel full very quick which is good but iam worried as nothing that much going inside me and i feel weak.
Bev i like to thank you for posting for me and advicing me you are just a wonderfull angelic person and i love u very much and everyone else.

Befor my op i weight 163kg that is about 25st-26st the day of the op i weight 153kg and now i weight 145kg wooooohooooooooooooo i am so happy.

I wish everyone the bestest of luck and love u all god bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you Angelic and always at your side, keep my phone number and get in touch anytime.

Love, hugs and it's still very early days Angel... with you all the way xxx

Well done on getting over your surgery, just take things slowly while on the puree stage and try and drink plenty of milky drinks they should help with your energy levels as well as give you protein.

And your weightloss is fab, keep up the good work.

Fantastic weight loss and glad you are doing ok. I joined last week and havent even seen a surgeon yet but funding agreed and referral done! Look forward to reading how you get on.

Glad you are all done now..rest when you can and sip plenty love, it will get easier. Well done. xxx

Thinking of you Angelic and look forward to you losses... they'll be happening!

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Back