• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi everyoneI am back from my pre op assessment...BRAGGING!

juni

Hi all...

just had my pre op meeting...bloods,ECG,urine, Med History and weight....lost 6.4 kilos....since they last weighed me in Jan 09....mainly down to pre-op diet on day 6....

I got told off for having less than 1000 cals....said I had to try to have them by perhaps adding a weightwatchers meal if I didnt like the shakes...it wasnt the shakes its a volume thing..finally my brain was saying my tummy was full...... they worry s Ihave diabetes..but I feel fine...and still manage 5 mile walk with dog per day...2.5 miles morning and tea...

All set for the operation in a weeks time...

so thrilled all is well...had to do a thread to tell you all.....

still having open surgery bypass...fixing hernia and removing gallbladder 3 for 1 operation...

they are fixing epidural prior for pain relief and say I will be in for up to 7 days...wasnt happy about 7 days but perhaps they wil let me out early for good behaviour...

Wish me luck...now I have the wobbles....usual worry about the op itself..

BUT SO EXCITTED......

Take care all

Juni

good luck juni, i hope all goes well for you xxx

ah fantastic Hun and well done on the loss .. 5 mile walks my lord where do you get the energy lolol ... i struggle with supermarket lol ..

anyway congrats Hun and good luck with the op will be thinking about you Hun xxx

good luck, hope it goes well x

Thanks Liz...Thankyou Brett

Have you carmed down yet Brett...are you still excitted?????

Walking has got better as I go along...its not too hilly here in the yorkshire dales we have some flat walks....dont do 5 miles i one go ...Two and a half in a morning ...before the lovely shake! then two and a half before tea which is a smoothie...

defy science..all this weight and perfect blood pressure!

Thanks for your support and chats its amazing to find such a wonderful bunch of folk....

Thanks Fedup,keep smiling your doing a brilliant job yourself....
and fatgirl slim...wow you look amazing...hope for us all....

So pleased to hear your new juni bet you were chuffed You are doing really well but take care of yourself with your diabetes etc I have too but you know yourself your limitations Will be following your progress All the very best of luck for the op, and you are just as well having it all done at once saved three lots of anaesthetics

Love n hugs Jay xx

good luck lovely!

finges crossed for a quick recovery!

.x.

Hi all...

just had my pre op meeting...bloods,ECG,urine, Med History and weight....lost 6.4 kilos....since they last weighed me in Jan 09....mainly down to pre-op diet on day 6....

I got told off for having less than 1000 cals....said I had to try to have them by perhaps adding a weightwatchers meal if I didnt like the shakes...it wasnt the shakes its a volume thing..finally my brain was saying my tummy was full...... they worry s Ihave diabetes..but I feel fine...and still manage 5 mile walk with dog per day...2.5 miles morning and tea...

All set for the operation in a weeks time...

so thrilled all is well...had to do a thread to tell you all.....

still having open surgery bypass...fixing hernia and removing gallbladder 3 for 1 operation...

they are fixing epidural prior for pain relief and say I will be in for up to 7 days...wasnt happy about 7 days but perhaps they wil let me out early for good behaviour...

Wish me luck...now I have the wobbles....usual worry about the op itself..

BUT SO EXCITTED......

Take care all

Juni

hi, just wanted to wish you luck with everything...i will follow your journey with added interest as your start and goal weights are exactly the same as me! but you have not listed your height...mine is 5ft 2ins x

ITS BRILLIANT TO FEEL IT ANYONE HAD A WORRY OR CONCERN OR SOMETHING TO SHARE

YOU ARE ALL THERE.....

You are all wonderful people...be proud because the support you all give is invaluable...us newbies are so grateful....

BIG HUGS TO ALL....

This site is magical.....

sorry....silly me I am 5ft 6in....

look like one of those m&m's peanut ones off the telly.....!

Good luck, wishing you a speedy recovery x x

good luck juni, all will go well and you will soon be on the losing side

thats fab juni well done! good luck with your op and im sure you will make a fab recovery x

Back