• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi honey im home!

rybens

yorkie puddin!
Hi guys thank all so much for your well wishes , i came home this morning and have not had any pain what so ever, apart from coming round after the op. My op lasted about 6 hours as i had a leak:eek: but all sorted now x im just going to catch up with some posts and ill post all the details in my diary x

Good to see you back all safe & well

xx

:) That's great news:)

Take things easy & enjoy being back home

Sorry your op took so long but thrilled to have you on the losing side.

It took forever for your turn for surgery to come round and then felt like forever for you to come home and let us know your okay....

Am glad it's all good now, enjoy this new era in your life xx

HEY!

I kept looking for an update that you were home! I'm really glad your safe and well and home! And as an extra prezzie we get SNOW to welcome you home!

Let me know if you need anything!

Steph x

Glad you are back and op a success - even though a little traumatic.
Very best wishes to you
Lv Jen x

Soooo pleased it all went well hannah....now for the good bit!!!!

Welcome back sweetie. Sorry to hear you had some complications. Now you can get down to the job in hand but let hubby look after you for a while.

John xx

Hi guys thank all so much for your well wishes , i came home this morning and have not had any pain what so ever, apart from coming round after the op. My op lasted about 6 hours as i had a leak:eek: but all sorted now x im just going to catch up with some posts and ill post all the details in my diary x

Glad all came right in the end - welcome to the losers bench :)

congrats on your op hun and glad you are feeling ok, take it easy you have just been through a big operation even tho it doesnt feel like it now you will feel it in the days to come and remember SIP SIP SIP :p

Back