• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Honies - I'm home.

Neeta

Well, as you would guess, yes, I am home. A bit battered and bruised but nothing much to complain about. Have my very own side room with a telly and felt very spoilt. Everything went well, the swallow test was ok. So far I have managed one slim fast shake and some WW soup as well as my sugar free juice throughout the day. I'm glad to be back. :D

Wow, Neeta ... supa fast turnaround, sweetie. Glad all went well for you & look forward to watching you melt away ... me next on Monday yay xxx :D:D

Wow, Neeta ... supa fast turnaround, sweetie. Glad all went well for you & look forward to watching you melt away ... me next on Monday yay xxx :D:D

and how are you feeling? The only down side I have is that my drain site is leaking quite badly, but that is all, so pretty pleased with that. ;)

TwinkleTwinkle said:

Bet your counting the hours twink x

Welcome home pleased all went well. I'm relatively new but can't believe the spirit this site brings. My op is Tuesday. Have learnt so much in such a short time. ;~}

It was really strange when I went in. I had originally been told to go in on the Sunday for Clexane injection and then to go in for my surgery on the Monday moring, but one of the Ward Sisters said that I might loose my bed (even after doing the three week diet) so I decided that I would go in on the Sunday, just to save my bed. Turned up at the ward only to be told that there weren't any beds (after phoning them at lunch time and being told to go in for 6pm) so off I went to another ward. All the time I kept thinking "It's not going to happen, something is going to go wrong." On the way to theatre, I was taken to the wrong theatre and again I thought that I was doombed!! But then after the operation, all I kept thinking was OMG - it's really been done, I've had it done - OMG!:8855:

Welcome home pleased all went well. I'm relatively new but can't believe the spirit this site brings. My op is Tuesday. Have learnt so much in such a short time. ;~}

Good luck for Tuesday Bonnie. I have learnt everything I know from here and not much else from my so called team of dieticians. We are a great bunch, even though I say so myself. ;)

Good to hear you home hun and glad it went well, speedy recovery xx

What time are you going bonnie? my admission is 2pm tue...gosh tue morn will be a killer :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome home Neeta, Im glad that its all gone well and you are now on the road to recovery. Take it easy and enjoy your new way of life x

Good to see you back safe and sound and on the losers bench xxxxx

They'll be a few nerves all round :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

fantastic news Neeta! so happy all has gone well for you. take it easy ! xxx

and how are you feeling? The only down side I have is that my drain site is leaking quite badly, but that is all, so pretty pleased with that. ;)

I started to answer you an hour ago but had to go to collect my DS from town as he had had a drink & I run the mum's taxi round here, lol. Considering you are only 3 days post op you are doing great, I would say ... very happy for you sweet. :) I am fine, lost 8lb in 3 days & not really struggling at all (fingers crossed). Feeling very lucky to get a cancellation with just 7 days notice so no time to panic, lol. xxx :D

Back