• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 days post op

AnnieBannie

And so far so good. I need to get in line with some vitamins. But so far I've been very happy with how things have went. I had a bit of a rocky start, couldn't hold down water, had to stay in the hospital for a few days, etc. But since I've gotten home I've gone through it just fine!

I need to organise vitamins. Right now I'm taking none. I might even go to Costco tomorrow and pick up a kids multi for now.

I had tomato soup, potato and leek soup (blended very well) and some very carefully chewed cottage cheese. :bliss: So happy that things are going in well now!

I've lost (so far) an average of about a kilo a day. I've been obsessively weighing myself which I probably should NOT do. But I can't help it. :busted:

I need to get better about water, but I've always, always been awful about drinking water. As long as I remember to keep sipping all day long, I think it'll be ok. I've usually got slim fast with lots of ice, sugar free vimto, or a super milky coffee at my hand. Perversely, water makes my tummy hurt! I had some diabetic ice cream (a tiny amount, about 2 teaspoons) and it was like heaven.

So far so good. I'm excited for purees. I've got a week to go on liquids!

Your going really well Annie!! I'm 5 days post op and managing well. I even had a spoonful of shepherds pie last night which was lush!! I'm not excited by puréed but looking forward to real food!!

Keep going! Things can only get better from now. X

Well done to you both ladies!!

I'm super exciting to hit the mash stage on Tuesday. Mash, mashed veg and gravy is what I'm craving right now!

Definitely need to be better with hydration too :(

Ice lollies have been my saviour!!!xx

Back