• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I am Jackie and I am new.

Jackie100

I joined WLsurgery today. I am looking into the sleeve surgery soon. Can someone point me to a diary that narrates from before surgery to post op about a year? Thanks. :)

Hi Jacky, welcome to WLsurgery, you will get loads of informationan support from here.

:)Welcome:)

Mixman is "the man"

Welcome to the 'nuthouse' i think mixxy said... He forgot to mention he was star 'nut' lol ....

Seriously if you are going to be a sleever then i couldn't direct you to a more successful one xxx

Welcome Jackie!
I'm a sleever too, although it's still early days for me I don't regret a thing.

Hi Jackie, welcome to the forum hope you find all the information that you need. I've had no end of help and support from this site and I hope you'll find the same.

Fab name by the way! lol

Jackie xx (aka Jaxx)

hi jackie
welcome this place is a mine of information,
i too am due to have the gastric sleeve
regards
steve

welcome to the site, you'll get all your answers here, sorry carnt help with sleeve as i had RNY bypass, but there are people on here that as. wendy

Thank you all for your kind welcome messages.
My exact question is:
I am 212lb. I need to lose 60-70 lbs.
My back has started to really bother me. I also had knee surgery last year so I am carrying too much weight for these ailments.
I previously had the band and it did not work for me so that is not an option. (I only lost 40 lbs in 5 years then I regained it all back, and then some. No restriction at all).
Is the Sleeve too drastic since I do not have a lot of weight to lose?
But even though it does not seem much, my body cannot carry this extra weight.

Back