• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I am new

Trishhatesjelly

Hello
I am 2 days post op and need some people to give advice or swap stories. I have looked around this site and find it very helpful.

:welcome:

Trishhatesjelly said:
Hello
I am 2 days post op and need some people to give advice or swap stories. I have looked around this site and find it very helpful.

Hi Hun.. I'm off for my op next weekend... So welcome and hopefully I'll be able to swap some stories very soon xx

HI i'm Chris and had my bypass almost 9 months ago just post away, and ask questions if you need to. Welcome to the site. xx

Wow I think I am going to like it here, you all seem very nice, thanks. I understand I have to put on around 50 posts before I can do much on here but I am keen to speak to people that have gone through this experience and we can all go through it together. At the moment I am feeling very cold and can't seem to get warm which is strange to me as I always was too hot and uncomfortable. It is strange because I do not feel hungry at all and that is weird, my tummy is very uncomfortable mind you it is full of bruises. Anyway, I am going to take my sexy socks to bed now and speak again later. X

Back