• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi new to this !

Lisabubble

Hi Im Lisa new to this, can anyone offer any advice, i have funding, been waiting a year and finally received consultant appointment at st georges, I have very high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes and looking for some advice on which operation could help me better and quicker. Its been really helpful reading lots of posts and inspirational, I feel that I am on my way, but a bit of guidance from you guys could help.

Welcome Hun n good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi and welcome,im sure when you go for youre consultation they will make u fully aware of all the ops available,its YOUR choice and you have to make it carefully,good luck xx

hey lisa :) welcome to the site, im sure someone will be along soon who can help you, good luck :) xxx

Hiya and welcome, I'm sure your surgeon will take those factors into account and help you decide on which op would be best for you. Good Luck with your journey xx

welcome hun, only you can make a desision as to what surgery you go ahead with... and your consultant will be the one to advise you of your best options.. good luck xx

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Everyone on here will be fully behind whatever op they had!!...you will need to know what each op entails before after and during...what it means to your way of life after and when you've read as much as you can about the different options you will probably KNOW which is best for you.

Your bariatric team will also give you the best advise for you. Good luck with your decision and ask as many questions as you can think....yes even the daft ones !! :):)

Hi Lisa

I had my Bariatric team appointment today at St Georges.. I met the surgeon, he went through the choices, for me its between sleeve and bypass.. I was sure on bypass but for my weight sleeve could also be adequate.. I now have a couple of weeks to think but they do advise at dietician meeting what they feel would be best for you with your eaqting habits...

When is your Bariatric Team Appointment ??

Nicky xx

Back