• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi im a new bander one week post op

Hi and Welcome!!!

I myself had a bypass, so I cannot offer any advice, but here are plenty of banders on here so I am sure you will get some advice soon.

God I hope so I thought I had ahem.....expelled most if my air but u r right might still be there I feel bigger now than before I started x

Mine was like this, swelling has gone down considerably with healing and loads of farting to :) it's the gas.

Mine too! Looked 12 months pregnant! Xx

You have a lot of swelling also...that takes a bit ig healing and time to go down. If your still having good restriction, your still swollen inside. You know all the swellings gone down when the hunger kicks back in with a Vengence before your first fill...that was about week 3 for me

Still got swelling feel wind moving at night just like a baby moving I'm getting hungrier but still feel full after small amounts calorie intake week 1 was struggling to take more than 400cals now on double that week 2 god knows what I will be like pre fill 6/1.

Desperate for a big salad sandwich or a piece if toast maybe one day x

Back