• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi i'm new here.

melissat74

My name is Melissa and i had ryn gastric bypass 12-21-2010. I am still on my liquid diet and cant wait to graduate to soft foods next wednesday. A little more variety in my diet will be nice. I have been doing well kther than it kills me to bend over and my left side aches alot. I can feel my old stomach moving and it freaks me out a little but i am happy to say i have lost 22 pounds sice my sugery. I am glad i found this app..nobody knows what you are going through until they have been there themselves.

Wow Melissa. 22lbs already? That is awesome. You know I could feel something moving in me yet I had know idea it was the old stomach. I just had RNY on the 27th. The pain in my left side us getting a little better. Keep me posted on your progress and I'll do the same.

Welcome to the site both Melissa and Lynn

Hi to you both xx

Sending a huge welcome and wishing you every success on your wls journey... love and hugs xxx

Hi, im new on here too... not quite sure what im doing, or if ur even getting this. Im 10 weeks post op, but now struggling on what to eat. x

Back