• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi

Hi, I came across this site on Google and thought I'd come say hi!

My name is Cristina, I'm 25 and live in Kingston. I was referred originally for WLS 3 and a hlf yrs ago and was told then that I was 'too mentally unstable' to go ahead, great confindence boost for the depression lol

So after alot of hard times, alot of talking I am happy and 'Me' again! Sooo, my doc re-referred me in Oct, I had a group meeting in Jan, my first app in Feb and today have been to see the surgeon and have officially been put on the waiting list (2/3mths) *YEY*!!!!

I am very excited but also got a few questions! So was hoping to find people going through the same and people that have had it!

Hope to talk to you all soon

album.php
album.php

Last edited:
Hi there my name is stefanie and I live in Twickenham , not a million miles away.

What wls are you having and where?

I had a bypass 8 days ago at Chelsea and Westminster .

Hi, not far at all!

Am having bypass to at Charing Cross. Just want to get the date now!

How is it so far???

Hey Angel,

welcome to the forum! I live near Heathrow so not too far either :D

Ive had the sleeve so cant really help with the bypass bit but ask your questions because everyone here is uber helpful!

x

Hi Angel
Welcome to the forum, I joined recently too, everyone is lovely here, very supportive and helpful. x

Hi Cristina and Welcome. I had a bypass last September. If i can help with any questions i will try. Good Luck.

hi im new aswell :) not concrete that im getting a bypass but im hoping so....either way this site is just what ive been looking for.......people who actually understand!!!!!!!

Hi, I came across this site on Google and thought I'd come say hi!

My name is Cristina, I'm 25 and live in Kingston. I was referred originally for WLS 3 and a hlf yrs ago and was told then that I was 'too mentally unstable' to go ahead, great confindence boost for the depression lol

So after alot of hard times, alot of talking I am happy and 'Me' again! Sooo, my doc re-referred me in Oct, I had a group meeting in Jan, my first app in Feb and today have been to see the surgeon and have officially been put on the waiting list (2/3mths) *YEY*!!!!

I am very excited but also got a few questions! So was hoping to find people going through the same and people that have had it!

Hope to talk to you all soon

album.php
album.php

Firstly :welcome: ...

Good luck with the op, there are lots and lots of bypassers here and 99.% of them have done phenomenally well :D You're in a great place here.

The op won't be easy and does mess around with your emotions a wee bit straight after surgery but fortunately for you, you've found this place and it'll be a great place to support you. :)

Once again :welcome2:

Thanks all for your msgs. Has anyone had their op at Charing Cross? Any feedback??

I am so excited, have waited so long for this! Am a little worried about the pre-op diet. I was told by dietician that I am eating way too little (not that you'd think it seeing me lol) and needed to bump up my daily intake, so have done that and got an appetite back and soon am going to have to cut it right down again lol

Any tips from people?

Cha-ching, I'm a bit worried about the emotion side of things but I see a counsellor weekly so hoping that I'll be ok!

Hey Angel,

welcome to the forum! Everyone is so friendly and helpful here. good luck on your wls journey x

Thanks hun xx

Hello Angel

I had my gastric bypass at Charring Cross on Thursday of last week under Mr Ahmed there. Staff and doctors were so lovely and I felt I was totally looked after. I live near Twickers rugby ground not a million miles away. Any time if you would like to meet up for a coffee with any other local girls I'd love too? Annie x

I also had my bypass at Charing Cross about 5 months ago. Fantastic hospital. My experience there could not have been any smoother. PM me if you have any questions at all - always happy to help! xx

Mornin Angel - :welcome2:to the forum!

You`ll get to know lots of peeps on here going through - or gone through similar experiences.
Also you`ll get a chance to make lots of friends and find out a fantastic amount of information, have a good look under the headings!

Good luck with the surgery and looking forward to seeing you on the losers bench!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Thanks all for your msgs. Would love to chat and possibly meet up with ppl going through the same.
I am so excited but have been big for so long now I'm a bit worried how I'll be after I lose it. For instance, as silly as it sounds, I'm a very loud, open person now and will say what I want to say...that's with no confidence! What am I gonna be like if I get it bk? The highest b**** that ever lived?!
Has anyone found it made changes to your personality, for the worse?

Back