• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi im new

stacey-marie

hi everyone im new to all this iv just had my surgery almost 3 1/2 weeks ago and iv lost 23lbs already but when i weighed myself this week iv stayed the same i starting to worry that im not gonna loose anymore ...... so i hope im wrong can anyone give me some advice xxx

hi everyone im new to all this iv just had my surgery almost 3 1/2 weeks ago and iv lost 23lbs already but when i weighed myself this week iv stayed the same i starting to worry that im not gonna loose anymore ...... so i hope im wrong can anyone give me some advice xxx

Hi Stacey

Welcome and congratulations on your op and weight loss so far. I had my op 11 weeks ago now and my weight loss has been varied from week to week. One week I can lose nothing the next I can lose 5lb :rolleyes:

Keep persevering and I am sure the weight will come off (well it has to lol)

By the way, Im from Manchester too :D

welcome stacey, you'll get all the help you need here :) x

LOL I've never heard anyone's honeymoon period be over in less than a month so I reckon you'll be ok :D:D

Seriously your body is still in a state of shock and doesn't know its ass from it's elbow right now. It is perfectly normal and nearly all of us have felt the very same way a couple of weeks in. You've done brilliantly so far and just need to give your body time to heal and get over the surgery and the weight loss will kick in again soon.

Stay off the scales for a few days, and weigh yourself maybe once a week at first and trust me the pounds will drop off soon. Make sure your hydrated properly and you'll be fine x

Hi Stacey & welcome ... congratulations on your new life ... :):) Don't panic, this seems to be quite normal with all the recent post op'ers ... have a read & you will see that this is only the beginning for you :D:D

Hi Stacey and Welcome. You will have weeks with no loss and remember your body is recovering from surgery.

thanks everyone i hope your all right im really hoping my honeymoon isnt over lol xx

thats a good idea weighing yourself every two weeks i might do that instead of every week xx cheers xx

Hi Stacey

I had my surgery on 21/05/2011.
My weight loss is still erratic even now.
In the last 3 weeks for 2 of the weeks I lost 1lb then last week I lost 5! Try not to worry about it :)

Xx

Back