• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi im new !

sammyc

hi im sam im 30 and have just got my date for my gastric bypass on 4th feb 2012 im 21 stone and will be starting my slimfast tomorrow need help !!!!!!
also dont have a clue how to use this site im having my opp at the homerton

Hi Sammy,

I'm Lou and I had my bypass last Friday. WELCOME to the forum!

This is a great place for info and encouragement. So have a good look around and ask any questions you need to.

Stick to your Milk diet cos your liver needs to be nice and small for your op.

Hugs

Hi Sammy, Welcome to the site. Hang on in there with the Slimfast, you will certainly reap the benefit when it comes to the op. I had my op on 3/11/11, the people on this site are very friendly, supportive and helpful. You never need to feel that you are on your own during this transformation of your life :)

Hiya Sam I'm Toni I'm 22 not even near to having mine yet but should be June or July hopefully from what I've been told ... this site is great for encouragement and advise and just to have a good moan lol good luck and welcome. Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Hi Sam welcome, i had a bypass on 25th November, you have a wonderful journey ahead of you xxx

Hi Hun welcome n good luck ;)

welcome - you have officially found the holy grail of all things WLS! (my opinion) :)

x x

hey sammy, welcone and good luck :) i'd like to know a bit about your journey as when i get round to having my op, probably about 2015 lol, i'll be having it at the homerton :) xxx

Hi hun welcome you have joined the right place hope all goes well and keep us informed xx

welcome!!! there loads of support for the pre op diets....get stuck in and start posting x

Hiya and good luck with ur op xx

thanks everyone im on day 2 of the pre opp slim fast i feel fine getting a bit worried about the opp now ive waited 3 years and now its happening in 3 weeks getting in a bit of a state i have a 2 year old little girl i dont wanna leave lol now im crying lol what a mess ive turned into x

Hi hun, I had my op on 20th December & I was really scared & was a nervous wreck! You'll be fine If you wasn't a little scared then I think you wouldn't be normal lol! Sending you lots of luck clo x x

Back