• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-Op Gastric Bander here....:)

Bluebutterflier

Bouncing Bander
Hi All

Im new to this site...a friend recommended me.

Im on day 3 of the Milk diet.

My surgery date is the 17th April 2012....So not long now....

Im having a Gastric band done in St Richards Hospital, Chichester...By Mr Chris Pring. (although I havent met him yet?)

Had my pre op done 24th March 2012....

So im on here to keep myself busy, find any answers I may need, get some support, give some advice/support, and basically make some new friends who are or have gone through, the same journey as me :)

Hi and welcome!

Good luck with your op, not long to go now!

There are lots of banders on here, so look out for the band section and join in xx

Hi and welcome!

Good luck with your op, not long to go now!

There are lots of banders on here, so look out for the band section and join in xx

Thanks Mazza....Will do...but I have to do 50 posts to do anything yet haha...Im on the word association games to get it going! :):8855:

I just done something naughty.....and weighed myself.....while im on the pre-op diet....

and wowser....Ive gone from 276 to 265 in 4 days....maybe with added clothes of a pound or two, but ive lost half a stone at least!

And although i shouldnt have weighed myself yet....its inspiring me :)

Hi there, welcome to the site. It's my new Facebook lol I'm always on here. I'm a newbie myself and I'm having a band next Wednesday :) xx

Hi there, welcome to the site. It's my new Facebook lol I'm always on here. I'm a newbie myself and I'm having a band next Wednesday :) xx

Ohhhh hi Fizz...I did reply to one of your threads last night...as I noticed your having your Op soon like me....

Exciting eh! :D

And yes, its a new social networking site for me now....as I tried to explain on facebook to my regular mates, that this journey is quite personal, and although many know im going through it, on here, its more understanding and supportive...So anything to do with my weight/band/health is on here now :) x

Back