• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi my names Kerry ive had the band

kerry71

Hi my names Kerry ive had the band in August of last year and have lost 3 stone and im just getting to grips with it after my latest refill im no longer feeling hungry :)

This place is great you will love it there are very lovely people in here who all want to help and share there experiences xxx welcome xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Hi Kerry welcome n good luck where did u have ur band? ;) x

N well dun on the 3stone loss that's great ;)

hey Kerry :) welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Hi Kerry ... Mr Super did my op too, so I feel we are almost related LOL :) welcome and lots of luck x

Hiya Kerry and welcome, well done on ur 3 stone weight loss thats fab xx

Hello and Welcome to wls site,

Well done on your weight loss so far and long may it continue, What size band and what capacity do you have it filled to so far??? Its always nice when fellow banders join and share their story/journey. Wishing you all the best - Julie xx

hi and welcome well done on your weight loss so far

Welcome Kerry:) x

Hi there x

Hi thx all for the lovely welcome sorry i havent been on been really busy and yes mr super did my band and i have had a bout 12mls of fill injected so far and dont really feel that hungry the first fill didnt really do anything but the second one did the trick ;)

Back