• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi from essex

sleepy

hi, my names marie , and im waiting for my surgery date tbc, its nhs funded at the luton and dunstable, had my 1st appointment in august, just got my next for 14th dec, seeing the psycologist and dietician etc , hoping it wont be to long after that before i can start my life again

Hello Marie! Welcome to the forum and look forward to hearing and reading about your journey :)

Hi.I am going to the L&D too ... but I am still waiting for my first appointment though...I look forward to reading your journey :cool:
x x x

Hi Marie, :welcome: to WLS you will get loads of support and advice here, feel free to ask whatever you want! x

welcome

Hi Sleepy, I was bypassed at the L&D 11 weeks ago, they are a great team

Hi welcome. Im quite new too so just to say hello. Everyone is really nice and helpful on here. I had problems finding my way around the site and still am. Iv got my pre op on the 22 sept 10 so well on the way. If i can help with any questions are problems you may have then fire away lol Enjoy sugga.

helloooo and welcome! :) good luck with your wls journey x

hi ya and welcome. im not from your area but just wanted to pass on my best wishes for your journey ahead. the waiting isnt too bad and everyone on here is very supportive.x

Back