• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi new here and having a gastric wrap

sammy447

Hi everyone,

Well, im all booked up and dieting away, fly to Borno on 8th May and my op is 10th May, nervous but excited. Good to hear from anyone else

Take care Samantha x:wave_cry:

hi sammy447

Just wanted to say welcome to the wls

Karlene x

I think there is another newbie at the moment called Manxies who's having a wrap soon too? Have a look round the intros for her xx And all the very best for your WLS xxx

Hi Samantha

Good luck, i am also having the wrap, i fly to Prague today (9th May) and have my surgery on 11th. Very nervous. We can be loser buddies lol

Love Kirsty
xx

oh, good luck, hope it goes really well, would love to hear how you get on, keep in touch. 3 weeks till mine now after my delay, but hoping these will fly by, take care sam x

sammy447 said:
Hi everyone,

Well, im all booked up and dieting away, fly to Borno on 8th May and my op is 10th May, nervous but excited. Good to hear from anyone else

Take care Samantha x:wave_cry:

Hi where borno it expensive ?

Good Luck with the op Sam, take it you are with Cosmetic Bliss, that's whom I'm going with, hopefully end of July, let us all know how you get on and best wishes for a quick recovery.
Wendyx

Back