• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric wrap in a couple of weeks

Channel Swimmer

Hi everyone

I'm new on here. I have just had my surgery date moved forward thanks to someone else cancelling. So my gastric wrap is now booked for 24th April in BRNO, Czech Republic under the care of Dr Cierney.

I'm hoping that this is 3rd time lucky.

The first time I booked I didn't get to the Czech Republic as I was experiencing extreme fatigue and undergoing tests.

2nd time I was over that thanks to a diagnosis of pernicious anaemia and I got to BRNO, had the pre-op tests only to find that I had a gigantic ovarian cyst which meant that surgery couldn't go ahead. I was flown home, have now had that removed along with a full hysterectomy and found that the cyst was early cancer and the surgery caught it early. I always knew that weight loss surgery could be life saving, I just didn't expect it to be this way.

So this time I'm hopeful it will all go smoothly.

Pre-op diet here we go!!!!!!

What a difficult time you've had! Welcome and good luck this time around

Yvessa said:
What a difficult time you've had! Welcome and good luck this time around

Thank you :)

Hi everyone

I'm new on here. I have just had my surgery date moved forward thanks to someone else cancelling. So my gastric wrap is now booked for 24th April in BRNO, Czech Republic under the care of Dr Cierney.

I'm hoping that this is 3rd time lucky.

The first time I booked I didn't get to the Czech Republic as I was experiencing extreme fatigue and undergoing tests.

2nd time I was over that thanks to a diagnosis of pernicious anaemia and I got to BRNO, had the pre-op tests only to find that I had a gigantic ovarian cyst which meant that surgery couldn't go ahead. I was flown home, have now had that removed along with a full hysterectomy and found that the cyst was early cancer and the surgery caught it early. I always knew that weight loss surgery could be life saving, I just didn't expect it to be this way.

So this time I'm hopeful it will all go smoothly.

Pre-op diet here we go!!!!!!
i hope everything goes well for you it sounds like you have really been through it. good luck.

Oh I'm sure I remember that happening!! Good luck, I'm sure everything will be fine this time :) xxx

from me phone :D

Back