• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi , new to the forum

Hi I'm new to this but in waiting to be referred for surgery , it's lovely to be able to talk to people going through same journey or have been on as myself

Hi and welcome. Lots of people on here to chat to Hun. I’m post op but there’s a great mix of lovely supportive guys. I will look forward to chatting with you and watching your journey unfold xx

Thank you very much I have had bariatric surgery before after getting the band but after 10 years it's managed to get a leak and unfortunately weight piled back on so waiting for correction surgery. Hopefully I can find others who can relate to what I've encountered and get to know how they are doing . This forum is a fantastic idea :)

Hello and Welcome :)

Hi Teresa!! Welcome to our crazy family...!! I’m pre op just waiting for my date, as the lovely Irene said, there’s lots of people here to talk to, all with a different story of how they got where they are. Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions.
Look forward to following your journey, x

Hi Teresa!! Welcome to our crazy family...!! I’m pre op just waiting for my date, as the lovely Irene said, there’s lots of people here to talk to, all with a different story of how they got where they are. Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions.
Look forward to following your journey, x
Thank you very much :)

Hi Teresa
Welcome to the group I’m new as well, how far how you got on your journey and what hospital are you with. I’m just waiting for a letter to go and see consultant, then it’s waiting for a surgery date. Keep us updated and good luck xx

Hi there, I'm at the stage where I've to go for bariatric education on 7 January, I'm attending university hospital Aintree. I from cumbria myself , where are you from and what hospital are you attending hun x

Hi and welcome, we are a friendly bunch and there is an abundance of advice, help and support, which surgery are you hoping to have and whereabouts are you having it, best advice I can give is to research research research research and then research some more, you can never have too much information xx

Hi and welcome, we are a friendly bunch and there is an abundance of advice, help and support, which surgery are you hoping to have and whereabouts are you having it, best advice I can give is to research research research research and then research some more, you can never have too much information xx
Hi I'm going for the gastric bypass as I already have the band which isn't working for me it's got a leak and has been drained, I am hoping having the surgery in stoke

Hi I'm going for the gastric bypass as I already have the band which isn't working for me it's got a leak and has been drained, I am hoping having the surgery in stoke
Good luck

Hi and welcome to the madhouse!

Thank you very much I have had bariatric surgery before after getting the band but after 10 years it's managed to get a leak and unfortunately weight piled back on so waiting for correction surgery. Hopefully I can find others who can relate to what I've encountered and get to know how they are doing . This forum is a fantastic idea :)
Hi Teresa and welcome, I'm pre op, but there are quite a few people on here that have had revision surgery from band. If you do a search you'll find some diaries to read through x

I’m still doing that lol xx

Back