• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi , new to the forum

Thank you I'm still trying to get my head round using this forum lol x
Just shout out here and someone will help you out. I don't think I've used it to the full yet either, I watch the active threads and chat that way, also read quite a few diaries, you can pick up loads of info from them. xx

Welcome love u have started ur thread well done i look forward to hearing how ur getting on well done on phoneing them to try find out ur apointment see u have already meet some of the mad bunch you will love it ...this is my real life friend i was telling u about same hospital as me ( if she gets her opp b4 me ..lol.)

Welcome love u have started ur thread well done i look forward to hearing how ur getting on well done on phoneing them to try find out ur apointment see u have already meet some of the mad bunch you will love it ...this is my real life friend i was telling u about same hospital as me ( if she gets her opp b4 me ..lol.)
Thanks lovely , I'm just starting to read through everyone's journeys and experiences . I feel honoured to be a part of this forum and look forward to meeting some new friends and sharing our stories as time goes on xx

Back