• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi newbie bander - sophie2-wakefield

SOPHIE2

hi all
iv'e just been banded 30/3/11 in Dewsbury by Mr bapats team and still taking tiny learning steps so would love some support from you all and hopefully be able to give back as i move on!
Everyting went well and i've felt much better than i thought i would not got much wind or pain really. Am now on day 4 liquids and yes its boring but i stuck with 3 weeks milk and yoghurt so know i can do this. I'd love to hear from others especially in my area, to compare and share with and look forward to this new begining:jelous:
Keep getting quite a few gurgles etc but guess this is healing and settling starting.
take care everyone

Morning

Have a look at our banders section - there are a group of us supporting each other through daily food and exercise diaries and a weekly weigh in thread.

Good luck with your band and welcome to the forum.

Hi welcome to the forum, there are quite a few banders on here (me included!) good luck with your journey, personally I'm thinking it's the best thing I've ever done! Feel free to ask if you have any questions x

Hi Sophie and welcome to the boards.
Im going to be banded on tuesday so hopefully we can help each other

xx

Hiya Sophie xx You are in good company as we have some lovely newly banded and to be banded soon folks willing and able to share the experience with you, plus a fair few of us further down the line xxx
Welcome aboard

Hi Sophie &:welcome2:

:) This is a great forum and you`ll make lots of new friends and find plenty of help and support. Just ask if you need any questions answered, someone will soon be along to answer them.

I`m nearly 6 months out from having my band fitted; and I don`t regret a moment of it.

Take care of yourself and don`t rush to do anything, give your body a chance to heal. Don`t forget to sip, sip, sip!

Love Kat x

Hello, welcome. Iam a fairly new bander and this site is very very helpful. I don't know where I'd be without it. Lonely I think.
Good luck, you sound sensible, unlike myself who has panicked at the silliest things! xxx

Hi Hun this site is wicked. Good luck with your journey. I'm due to get mine done on 11th April x

hi sophie, welcome to the fabulous site. you will get lots of advice in here. how are you getting on? i am due my band in 3 weeks. good luck on your journey xx

:welcome: x

Back