• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Newbie here! xx

Claxxy

Hi All,

I've just had Lapband surgery last Saturday and have joined this site for advice and to see how other people are doing with their journeys.

Just thought i'd stop by and introduce myself!

:welcome2:A warm welcome and all the very best to you on your wls journey... hope to get to know you and sending love and hugs in your direction xxx

welcome! :D you will get your advice here everyone's really helpful and kind (im useless though lol) im having my lapband next friday, who did you have yours with?

anyway a big welcome!! :D

Hello welcome to the site!

Hiya, well done you for surviving your first week on liquid diet!! I had my lap band surgery last Sunday so we are only 1 day apart! Keep in touch along the way, maybe we can help each other out!! Here's to week 2 liquid diet :(:(:(:(

Hi, this is my first ever post! I had my lapband fitted on the 19th January, and so far all going well. I am on the purée/soft food stage now. I think my biggest problem will be my own impatience to lose weight more quickly. At the moment my body is in shock and is desperately trying to hang on to the weight. Good luck to all x

Back