• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi newbie to this site here !

los in it

hello everyone, I am new(ish) to this site I found you when looking for advise and support as im on the path to having a gastric band sometime early 2014.i saw the questions and advise given out and I felt that this was the best site for me to sign up too !! I done all the checks,Blood tests,sleep tests,heart tests & all good so far and meetings with the psy team just waiting to meet the team at the Homerton hospital for the next stage I have kept off approx. 10% of my body weight having lost around 2.5 stone :D anyway that's enough from me -)

Hi and welcome :)

welcome :) I'm a fellow bander although now nearly 13 months out from surgery. You've come to a great place :D

Welcome, I will have had my band for 4 weeks on Thursday. The folks here are very helpful, so feel free to ask questions.

thank you guys for such a lovely welcome ! I feels great to find people like myself here

Welcome maxipop.hope you get the help and advice you need.theres lots of good helpful people available on here.

Hello and welcome!!

Justine x

Back