• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newby nervously saying hi!

Jen1961

Is on her way!
Hi, I am just popping in to say hi and introduce myself.

I am Jen and am hoping for a Gastric Bypass sometime this year. I was agreed funding in May 2010 and have had my 2nd consultation with my surgeon. I have had all or most of my pre requisite tests and now I am trying to be very patient and wait for the next stage of this waiting game.

I came across this site today while doing yet more research into the gastric bypass and I am hoping to spend lots of time reading through the vast amount of previous posts to gain more insight to gastric surgery and all that it entails.

1.gif

Hi Jen and :welcome2:

Good Luck with your battle for weight loss surgery, hopefully you wont have to wait too much longer. There are a number of people on here who have had bypasses, who would be able to help with any questions you have relating to that. If you need any other form of help and support - you have come to the right place :)

Hope everything goes well for you on your journey and take care hun x

Love Kat x

Hi Jen and Welcome. I had a bypass last September if i can help in any way please ask. Good Luck.

Hi and welcome jen
It's a great site ur find lots of info and support I had bypass 16th April so just learning life with my new tummy lol good luck with ur journey xxx

Hi Jen
I'm like you and have had my meetings etc and am now playing the waiting game. I've been told it will be a 2 year wait for me!
Good luck with your journey and I hope you hear soon
Take Care
X

hi jen
welcome and good luck on your journey x

Hi Jen, and welcome. You've probably stumbled across the best wls forum on the net so make the most of it. Ask all your questions and we will answer them as honestly as we can....

Good luck with your journey xx

Hi Jen, Welcome I joined today also, I too am waiting for the gastric bypass surgery! I am meeting the surgeon in May so he will give me my date then!

Welcome Jen x

Jen1961 said:
Hi, I am just popping in to say hi and introduce myself.

I am Jen and am hoping for a Gastric Bypass sometime this year. I was agreed funding in May 2010 and have had my 2nd consultation with my surgeon. I have had all or most of my pre requisite tests and now I am trying to be very patient and wait for the next stage of this waiting game.

I came across this site today while doing yet more research into the gastric bypass and I am hoping to spend lots of time reading through the vast amount of previous posts to gain more insight to gastric surgery and all that it entails.

Hi everyone new to this site, had gastric bypass RNY on 4/12/11 and having food craving, but after I eat my purée meat craving go away, food does not taste the same. Some foods I used to love, I can't tolerate anymore and taste buds changing. Thanks for reading.

Welcome, Jen xx

Good luck with getting your date and operation soon. :)

Back