• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi there...

Smillsey01

Hi im new here. have just had a Gastric Bypass on friday and am struggling with all this wind pain still as well as keeping up with the fluid intake. I just keep looking forward to the new me x

Hi I'm Chris, i am 17 month post op bypass. the wind pain is a bugga but it will go, peppermint tea is good and really helps. Best of luck with your eating, if i can help jus ask xx

hi I had DS so can't advise about bypass but wind is horrible for all of us post op :( try to move about if you can even if it's just around your room xxx best wishes for speedy recovery and don't hesitate to ask anything at all someone will be able to help :)

awww congrats hun. are the incisions really sore? hope u feel better soon xx

Its early days just keep sipping your water and eat like abird if you get discomfort or pain when eating stop and eat no more thats when you know you have over eat, you will learn the signs. keep on with your fluid too big of a sip more like a gulp will give you pain as well. Each day though your pain will get better. You will get through it. xx

Welcome! I'm nearly two weeks post op from a bypass and pretty much feel back to normal unless I over do it and spend most of the day walking about etc then I get pain. Wind pain for me went in about a week. At first I felt rough and reading people say it gets better was not much comfort but OMG it really does lol. Good luck hun :)

Back