• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi just joined

Majella

I am 4 days post op and chose the gastric band route. I am full of wind and still have pain in my left shoulder but all your posts and tips are keeping my spirits up:)

Hi congratulations on your op, the wind pain will pass and you will soon feel great xx

The site is great, so many different people with different stories. I know I made the right choice and so much weight has been lost by posters - bring it on I want some x

The site is great, so many different people with different stories. I know I made the right choice and so much weight has been lost by posters - bring it on I want some x

I think it is safe to say Majella that we are all here because we have all made the mistake of over eating.
i know if i am honest I would love to go back to the days when I comfort ate to my hearts content but without the weight gain...now I try to control what I eat and how much I eat but eating remains a problem for me.

hi i hope the the wind passes soon and good luck with your weight loss journey

you will get there i never thought i would loss that much weight at the beginning

you will get there i never thought i would loss that much weight at the beginning

well i really hope so karlene...I'm so longing to get back my self esteem...Ive never had much to be honest but since I put on weight it has sunk and now I have to force myself to believe I 'm still ok despite being overweight.
I have come far though...I started at 18 st and am now 14 st but i can't seem to lose anymore...

Hey fatn44 don't beat yourself up 4stone is huge - I long to have 4stone off. I think you've done brillantly well - without surgery too - change your profile name from fatn44 to fabn44 or gorgn44 - get you brain to accept your weight loss and the esteem will follow. Xx

Hey fatn44 don't beat yourself up 4stone is huge - I long to have 4stone off. I think you've done brillantly well - without surgery too - change your profile name from fatn44 to fabn44 or gorgn44 - get you brain to accept your weight loss and the esteem will follow. Xx

Thank you Ank...That Is good advice...

Well done on your op and welcome to the forum xx

Back