• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi to everybody

charm55

My name is Charmaine i have struggled with my weight for 30+ years im like a yo-yo but have now decided enough is enough so am getting my surgery on Friday (feel sick everytime i say that).
Happy to meet you all. xxx

hi charm,nice to meet you,i think your like all of us,up n down like a yoyo,& yes we all get scard before our ops but they are so worth it hun.:welcome2::newbie: xx

Hi Charmaine and welcome to this lovely site.
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

It's so normal to be feeling nervous. It's not long to go now eh? But I hope you will also feel very excited; as the new you is about to emerge from all those years of struggle.

Feel free to ask as many questions as occur to you and between us we'll do our best to answer them and to offer you love and support. The more prepared you feel, the less you feel nervous I think.

Hello and welcome, your daughter announced your arrival last week and i've been waiting to say 'hi' in person!

Lovely to meet you, any questions feel free to ask! Good luck with your operation xxx

Hi and Welcome, you will soon be on the losers bench with all the other post opers who are doing marvellous.

jayne xx

Hi Charm and :welcome2: I bet you are so excited but a little scared too lol. Im exactly the same....up and down like a call girls drawers! :D x

welcome to the site mum.
good luck for friday you will do great
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome to WLS hun and good luck for your op xxx

Hi Karen, Yes my invoices are £150 more than quoted. Glad all was ok for you yesterday. I am packing bags today ready to leave home tomorrow morning one bag for hospital and one for hotel and seperate bag for my husband its like packing for a months holiday lol.
Nerves have kicked in a bit now keep feeling like i need to pee. Wont be able to write anything to you after today as no computer but hope to see you over the weekend.
Charmaine xxx

Back