• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie soon to be bandit !

Hi Danielle have you got sorted out :) sounds as though he's a good choice x take care

Hey!!

Well.....IT'S BOOKED!!! for 25/2/13 with Mr Super, It doesn't feel real yet but I'm so happy I'm on my way.., and I feel better about having Mr Super, as I didn't meet him during my consultation i wanted to be sure I'd made a good choice, I've read good things about his work so I know I'll be in safe hands :) xx

Whoop Whoop! My goodness that seems so soon :) The life changing day will soon be here ;) and it won't be long before you're on your pre-op diet! :eek: x x

I know I am really dreading my pre op diet! Was told I only needed to do it for a week but think I'll do a week on 1000 cals aswell to help me cut down gradually- otherwise I will have a serious shock to the system lol, I was also told to stop smoking which I find even harder , think I'll have to just do my best to cut down as much as poss x

I only had to do the pre op milk diet for 1 week and it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be, I was extremely cold and tired for the first 2 days (we did have bad snow) day 3 it started to ease. I never felt hungry on it but I did feel bloated.
You will be fine x

I only had to do the pre op diet for 1 week too and found it easier that I thought it was going to be although I was bloated, tired and cold (we did have snow). I didn't feel hungry either. You'll be fine. Just make sure you drink plenty of water.

The first post said it failed so I wrote it again so I have now posted twice sorry.

Haha no worries,

Im hoping it won't be too bad and I've tortured myself for longer on similar diets (like lighter life) so I'm sure I'll manage- just need to remember why I'm doing it and stay determined! X

Back