• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HI WLS MEMBERS,SUNDERLAND ROYAL MY OP

madman6

newbie here im due my mini gastric bypass on the 20th september just to let people no im being done by mr shroeder,sunderland royal

Last edited:
Hello, welcome and good luck x

Welcome and good luck, look forward to your updates

Hi there. Hope your surgery went smoothly and you're doing well. Ive just seen Mr Schroeder today and gotten my endoscopy date for 10th January. Did it take long to get to surgery after the endoscopy? X

sorry for late replies my surgery was put back because of the winter flu and pensioners taking beds ill i have my date again for surgery its 20th febuary 2018 under mr shroeder i had my endoscopy before christmas my admittance is 19th feb operation 20th feb and out of hospital on 21st if everything goes ok

Hi there. Hope your surgery went smoothly and you're doing well. Ive just seen Mr Schroeder today and gotten my endoscopy date for 10th January. Did it take long to get to surgery after the endoscopy? X

its took just over 8 week from endoscopy to get my operation datye which is 20th feb

Hi Madman6 and Misheeme

I’m just hoping you at both ok I’m local to you guys. Having my surgery at Washington hopefully July

If you are still on WLS forum be nice to hear from you both

:)

Back