• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi

Welcome Tina:welcome:

Your first port of call if you are thinking of going down the route of weight loss surgery is to talk it over with your doctor.

Also if you ask questions here hopefully those with experience will be able to answer them.

If you read some of the diaries on the link below it will help you get some understanding through reading the experience of those who have gone through it of what is involved in the different types of surgery.

WLS Diaries - WLSurgery.com - Weight Loss Surgery Support

If you need any help be sure to ask, for that is how we learn.

Hi Tina and welcome. Firstly congrats on find the best Weight Loss Surgery site on the net! Have a good look around, read the posts and diaries. I found that I read as many diaries as I could because it was the best source to find out what it is really like to have surgery. Hope you enjoy being here.

Hi and welcome

I agree with the others - where are you in this marathon?

And where are you in the country? cos it'll help with people knowing what happens in different parts of the country.

My advice - research, research and more research so you are really sure that you are getting the best op for you.

The BOSPA website is good for PCT information regarding what gets funded at what BMI

And search for all the forums especially British ones cos all information is valid

Good luck

Angela

Welcome to the friendliest site on the net...

Where are you in your journey?

Hi Tina, welcome to the madhouse :)

hi and welcome to the forum x

Back