• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi

alannah

hi,yesterday i was a bit upset cos i had only lost 4lbs which i put on since i was in hopsital,but i lost 3 st before on milk n there diet so i cant realy moan lol,but i felt like i had lost some weight so i got on the scale's today n i have lost 4 more lbs overnight it's like magic.lol:party0038:

Hi Alannah,
I had a bypass on the same day as you, i only did the pre op diet for 10days and i lost 8lb, then once i was home from the op i got weighed everyday, watching 2lb come off almost daily! Come Wednesday when i got weighed i had stayed the same, and yesterday i had put a pound on, despite still being on soup and yoghurts!
So i decided as of yesterday i was just going to get weighed on Monday on my surgeryversery! I cant possibly have put any more on!:sigh:
We will get there!

hi hun, all we can do is keep going,if you read the stories on here some are great some not but they are all loseing, some alot faster then others,i think we fall in with the others lol so chin up n keep going n talking on here cos i think its very helpfull hun. xx

surgeryversery! love it

Some weeks weigh in is a b*&^$! I had a week of a 1lb loss and then 2 weeks of nothing, but this week i've killed 3lb. It's just our bodies reacting to the surgery, it will start again. Keep the faith and well done on all of your losses no matter how big or small they are :)

haha well done you! x

surgeryversery! love it

I might get on to clintons, see if they can start up a line in cards for surgeryversery, this time next year i could be a millionare!:fingerscrossed:

Hiya, I had my bypass the week before you, and my scales haven't moved now for ages, think I must be on a stall, body gone into shock and hanging on to my fat. Hope we all continue to have losses soon xxxxx

thank you all so much for the encouragement,it all helps so much,keep up with all your weightloss to girls xx

Back