• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help

alannah

hi e1,i lost 3st on milk n hospital diet b4 bypass opp,but have only lost 4 lbs since opp that was on 19/7/10 n i think that was just the air that they blow you up with:mad: i dont know wot iam doing wrong cos iam still on fluids:cry:

Hiya, just seen you are from sunny clacton, i'm in thorpe le soken and also had my op with mr whitelaw on 21st june.
My losses have been up and down, 13lb on pre op milk only, then 12lb at week 2, 3lb week 3, 1lb week 4 and 3lb this week,

Hiya, I must admit, mine seems to have slowed right down, but I am having problems going to the loo :-((. I am on sloppies now, but had some mashed veg last night with gravy, hoping it would help me to go, no luck as yet lol xxxx

Good advice from everyone. Just make sure you get in as much fluids as possible and as much protein in them to help your recovery. You have made excellent progress pre-op so I expect you will losing again soon once your system has got over the shock. Good luck. xx

hi sue,daftmoo,you are going in the right dircetion,it is coming off so just keep your chin up hun,its been there a long time so it wont just come off as quick as we want it,nice to see ppl from north essex on here xx

Keep the fluid intake up and you will go to the toilet :) x

Back